Overview of SLP Black Ski Slips - 35-230
- Protect concrete floors, trailer decks, skis and carbides with high quality UHMW plastic Ski-Slips
- Made from the same material as most plastic skis
- Super strong to resist carbide cutting while staying flexible even in extreme cold
- Super slippery
- No loose mounting hardware, universal fit for different ski designs
- Easy on and off - small and compact for easy storage
Ski-Slips™ fit most models except:
Simmons, Ski-Doo Precision (Dual Keel), and
Ski-Doo Offset Skis.
Width of Center Dropped Section:
1-3/4 in. tapers down to 1-1/4 in.
Straps riveted in place
Specs for SLP Black Ski Slips - 35-230
|Color - Primary
||28 1/4 in.
Cross reference number(s):