Slippery Shogun Shoes
- Part #: 3414005XXS
- Manufacturer Part #: 32610112
Overview of Slippery Shogun Shoes
- The perfect blend of comfort and style
- Made of superstretch neoprene with heel shield and traction grip soles
- Front strap along with an additional cinch tie provide a secure fit
- Seams are flat-stitched for maximum comfort and flexibility
Specs for Slippery Shogun Shoes
Reviews for Slippery Shogun Shoes
Adequate Water Shoe
Though the size runs a tad small, this is an adequate water shoe for jet ski usage.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Good shoes but run very small. Order size larger than needed. I wear 11.5 shoes and had to get xxl in these and they are still a little tight. XXL is supposed to fix size 12-13, but are tight on my 11.5 feet.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Good luck getting your size
Nice wet socks. They run small-im a size 9-orderer a large-too small.!Had to send back for next bigger size-extra large. If you are bigger then a nine or nine and a half,you are out of luck here! Seems their size chart is way off! Had to pay extra 7.99 to exchange,seems its their mistake-extra large is supposed to fit 11 to twelve.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.