Skisaver Flex Orange Snowmobile Ski Wheel Transport Kit - 75860
- Skisaver Flex is a set of adjustable, driveable Snowmobile ski wheels.
- They were specially developed for snowmobile owners who need to move their snowmobiles in the garage or shop, and on bare ground.
- Skisavers also protect trailer floors from carbide damage.
- Simply install the Skisaver Flex and drive your sled in and out of the garage or on to the trailer.
- Our Skisaver Flex makes it possible to move, drive and steer snowmobiles without damage to the skis, carbides and trailer floors.
- The Skisaver Flex adjusts from 6.5" to 10.5" wide (160-270 mm).
- The Skisaver Flex is well-built, with special alloy steel and specially molded 200 mm/ 8 inch wheels.
- You'll have no problem driving on gravel or grass.
- Skisaver is built to last.
- With a second generation and newly adjustable design, and years of actual use, you can be assured that the parts and wheels are proven to last.
- Maximum Capacity 660 lbs.
- Maximum Speed 6 mph
NOTICE: Trailer ramp flaps are required on enclosed snowmobile trailers to bridge the gap between the ground and the trailer door, and the gap between the trailer door and the trailer floor. Failure to bridge these gaps may result in damage to the Skisaver Flex that is not covered by warranty.
(2) Orange steel ski tip mounting brackets
(4) Orange steel wheel mounting brackets
(4) Orange steel mid section mounting brackets
(16) 8mm-1.25 x 25mm Carriage bolts
(16) 8mm Flat washers
(16) 8mm-1.25 Nylock nuts
(4) Steel wheel inserts
(4) 12mm-1.75 x 90mm Carriage bolts
(8) 12mm Flat washers
(4) 12mm-1.75 Nylock nuts