Signal Dynamics Plug-And-Play Diamond Star Headlight Modulator - 01015
- Part #: 216138
- Manufacturer Part #: 01015
- MSRP Price: $74.95
- Our Price: $70.99
Overview of Signal Dynamics Plug-And-Play Diamond Star Headlight Modulator - 01015
- Make sure that you're seen; compact solid-state module makes your headlight pulsate during daylight hours
- Two DOT-compliant settings
- Photocell ensures that headlights will only pulsate during daylight hours to comply with DOT standards
- No need to install a new switch; modulation can be turned on and off with your bike's high/low beam switch
- Heads Up Alert™ makes headlight pulse for three seconds when you press the horn
- Emergency headlight switching feature switches from high-beam or low-beam to the other in the event of bulb failure
- Unit can handle up to a 130W single or dual headlight (dual headlights require wiring kit PART NO. H21-007)
- Surge protected against voltage spikes
- Requires headlight harness (sold separately) - Order 216139 for single harness - Order 216140 for dual H4 harness - Order 216141 for universal (models w\o plug n play harness
- Unit measures 2 ¼ in. L x 1 5/8 in. W x 5/8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.A.
Specs for Signal Dynamics Plug-And-Play Diamond Star Headlight Modulator - 01015
Reviews for Signal Dynamics Plug-And-Play Diamond Star Headlight Modulator - 01015
best for safe driving
The Diamond Star module has made me at ease while riding my Harley down the road as I now know that car drivers ready to pull on the highway will without doubt see me coming due the intense modulation of my headlight during day light hours. MY RIDING BUDDIES COMMENT HOW MUCH THEY CAN SEE ME FOLOWING THEM WITH THE MODULATION WORKING. A MUST FOR ALL STREET RIDERS NO MATTER WHAT TYPE OF BIKE U R RIDING, IT WILL MAKE U FEEL MORE AT EASE.I would recommend this item to a friend.
NO-BRAINER! WHY wouldn't you???
increase your road 'Presence' & safety - add the brake light mod, too! Can't believe I've ridden this many decades w/o one! Peaceful, healing solutions, DocTI would recommend this item to a friend.
Diamond Star gets you noticed
Installed 1 of these on my '84 Tour Glide back in Nov 2001 at 71,987 Km on bike. Worked well & made bike very noticeable when riding, to keep cage drivers "awake" & alert. Unit failed in May 2004 at 91,329 Km on odometer. In its defence this was right around the time I had to replace the charging system on my bike, due to magnet failure (slippage) & stator failure (burnt wiring). Have purchased another of these units (2013) to replace the dead one & get noticed again, 'cause drivers are even less conscious of bikes on the road (if that's possible). See that they've updated design to use wiring harnesses for specific bikes, or in my case, universal harness. Also have eliminated need for toggle switch that older unit required to enable/disable modulation. In photos of the original unit I installed you can just see it hidden inside my instrument cluster. I plan on using the same installation location, if possible.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Images for this Review:
Instructions and Media for Signal Dynamics Plug-And-Play Diamond Star Headlight Modulator - 01015
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Owners Manual - PDF||Manual PDF|
|Product Info: Signal Dynamics: Plug-And-Play Diamond Star Headlight Modulator||Instructional Video||0:32|
|Product Info: Signal Dynamics: Single H4 Harness for Plug-And-Play Diamond Star Headlight Modulator||Instructional Video||2:8|