Overview of Signal Dynamics Pentastar-XP Turn Signal/Brake Light System Module - 01017
- Same great features as the self-canceling turn signal module with a turn signal to brake light module added
- Rear turn signals light when brakes are applied and stay on until the brakes are released; activating turn signals will supersede brake lights
- Three turn signal modes: press for one second for seven seconds of flash before it self-cancels, press for two seconds for 20 seconds of flash and press for four seconds for 75 seconds of flash
- Cancel any flash mode by pushing the turn signal button again
- Works with incandescent and LED lights
- Press the right and left turn signal simultaneously for one second for hazard mode
- Solid-state module with weather-proof, soft-cell technology
- Connects to 12V power source; runs at 6A per channel
- Mounts using included double-sided tape
- Measures 2 1/4 in. L x 1 5/8 in. W x 5/8 in. H
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: For use with individual momentary-type signal switches on both left and right side; will not work on models with both signals built into one unit that requires a push to cancel.
Specs for Signal Dynamics Pentastar-XP Turn Signal/Brake Light System Module - 01017
Cross reference number(s):