Sidi Black Vertigo 2 Boots
One of Sidi’s best known and iconic boots, the Vertigo series is re-freshed with the all new Vertigo 2! Featuring the latest evolution of the exclusive Sidi Vertebra system the Vertigo 2 has a host of other features that will continue to make it the leader of the sport boot segment.
- Vertebra System adjusted via Sidi’s exclusive Tecno VR closure system helps to protect the rider’s Achilles tendon.
- A single nylon ankle support brace for extra support.
- Bolt on replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Nylon shin deflector plate.
- Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Closable air vent.
- All bolt on parts are replaceable.
- Zipper and Velcro closure system, Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit.
- Dual compound sole.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat.
- These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot.
- The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Shock absorbing heel cup.
- Reflective panel at the heel.
- Pleated panel in the key front-arch area of the boot for maximum comfort
||Boot - Sport Bike