Sidi Black Performer Boots - SIS-PRF-BKBK-44
New for 2018 and perfect for the budget minded rider that wants to step into a competition/sport boot. The Performer is equipped with the important features like Technomicro base material, padded Achilles and protective calf panels, ankle caps and a nylon shin deflector plate.
- Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Front calf plate features four small mesh panels for air flow.
- Rear calf features six mesh panels for maximum transpiration of heat away from the rider’s foot.
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining.
- Replaceable nylon toe scuff pad.
- Internal inner and outer ankle protective caps.
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Zipper and Velcro closure system.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit.
- Nylon shin deflector plate.
- Fully encapsulated heel cup.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- Dual compound sole.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
Heel Height: 1-1/4"
Upper Height: 10-3/4"
Overall Height: 12"
Upper: Other man made materials
Lining and Inner Sole: Textile
Outer Sole: Other man made materials
|Color - Primary
||Boot - Sport Bike