Sidi Black/Ash Crossfire 3 Boots
Crossfire 3 is for those riders who prefer that feel of a sewn on sole vs. the more firm Crossfire SRS version. The Crossfire 3 is identical in features to the Crossfire 3 SRS, with the exception of the sole. The Crossfire 3 model has a softer rubber sole that is more comfortable it you do some walking/bike wrestling in your boots and also accommodates those riders with slightly wider foot.
- All new ankle pivot system is designed to have a “hard” limit of foot/ankle hyperextension.
- A laminated Technomicro is used as the base material in all areas.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf or knee brace system!
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Sole is best suited for riders who may walk in their boots some.
- Sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler.
- Sole features excellent rear brake feel.
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- New inner boot gaiter has a larger circumference than the Crossfire 2 making for a tight seal around the rider’s lower leg no matter which knee brace system may be used. Upper inside of the gaiter features an anti-heat suede protection-grip panel.
- Removable arch support.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- An all new rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel holds the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering added protection.
- Replaceable, sleek, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps.
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point (by a screw).
- This allows an easy closure and the buckles can adapt to the rider’s position as they pivot on the mounting screw as the rider changes position on the bike.
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact.
- The complete central strap system can be easily replaced and is available in two sizes.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat.
- These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot.
- The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- Sidi patented replaceable shin plate.
- Malleolus external plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Innovative Dual Flex System upper offers the industry’s best fit, especially with knee braces!
- Assembled and replaceable boot leg is stitch free and is 1cm taller than the Crossfire-2.
- The boot leg is fully assembled with screws, is stitch-free and entirely replaceable!
- Replaceable inner kick starter/foot peg nylon guard on the inside area of both boots.
||Boot - MX