Sidi Black Armada Gore-Tex Boots - SIT-ARG-BKBK-44
The best of both worlds, the Armada GORE-TEX™ is actually two boots in one! The wrap around upper section with ankle support beams can be quickly removed to turn the Armada from a full on adventure boot to a subtle touring boot.
- Two boots in one! Wrap around upper with ankle support beams can be removed to transform the Armada from an adventure boot to a touring boot.
- Top grain leather construction.
- Equipped with the world famous
- Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet.
- The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot.
- Secure Velcro over full length zipper entry/closure system.
- Dual position zipper closure points to adapt to any calf size
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip
- Full length inner gaiter.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Honeycomb elastic panels above the arch area makes for a very comfortable boot!
- Exterior high impact heel protection.
- Internal toe protection.
- Cambrelle® lining
- High grip toe shift-brake pad.
- Padded shin plates.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
- Reflective points above the heel
Heel Height: 2"
Upper Height: 10-1/4"
Overall Height: 12-1/4"
Upper: Other man-made material
Lining and Inner Sole: Textile
Outer Sole: Other man-made material
||Boot - Cruiser/Touring