Sidi Black Arcadia Tex Boots - SDS-ART-BKBK-45
A Sidi Design Series (S.D.S.) shoe, the Arcadia Tex was created by Sidi’s engineering/design team and is produced by outside suppliers.
- Rugged work boot look.
- Upper is constructed of a combination of double stitched leather, suede and Cordura panels.
- Internally padded to the top of the shoe for max comfort.
- Vented polyester lining.
- Non-slip rubber lug sole.
- Internal outer ankle protective caps.
- Reinforced internal heel and toe areas.
- The Arcadia Tex features two different entry/egress systems. The rider can choose between the lace-up closure with steel Sidi eyelets or the zip closure with a Velcro flap at the top.
- Plush anti vibration system inner sole.
- Removable arch support pad.
- Double stitched leather shift pad.
- Rear of boot reflective pull tab.
Upper: Other man made materials/Leather
Lining and Inner Sole: Textile
Outer Sole: Other man made materials
||Boot - Cruiser/Touring
||Boot - Sport Bike