- Ultra light, 1/5 the weight of lead-acid batteries on average
- Zero sulfation, for longer service life
- Holds unloaded charge for one year without maintenance
- Drop-in replacement for your OEM battery
- Military spec carbon composite case
- Faster cranking for better starts
- Super-fast recharge rate
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid
- Environmentally friendly, just discharge and dispose
- Japanese engineering
- •Limited 3-year prorated manufacturer's warranty - please note that all warranty claims are handled directly with Shorai USA (www.shoraipower.com)
- 5.83 in. L x 3.23 in. W x 5.51 in. H
NOTE: Not designed for motors above 110ci
CA Riva - 89-96
Super Sport 650 - 86-95
MOTO GUZZI -
Falcane U.I 500 - all
V665 Florida 650cc - all
Strada 750 - all
Watts per Hour: 94
Amp Hour: 21
Weight: 3.10 lbs.
Contents and installation
Shorai® LFX batteries come in a variety of case shapes and sizes, capacity options and right/left polarity options for the best possible fitment. If the LFX is slightly smaller than the original battery in one dimension or another, high-density, adhesive-backed foam sheets are included in the package. These can be trimmed and applied to the batter box in minutes to make a solid fit and with added thermal and vibration insulation. Cable connections can be made either at tops or sides of the terminals. All these options and sizes allow Shorai® LFX to offer a drop-in installation for most powersports vehicles.
When you open a LFX battery package you will also find terminal screws and a set of spares, Shorai® decals in various sizes and the user manual.
Self-adhesive foam shims insure a great fit to the battery box, as well as extra vibrational and thermal insulation.
(1) 5.83 long x 3.23 wide x 5.51 high lithium iron battery with 12V 21 amp 315 CCA 21A max charge rate
(4) 6mm-1.00 x 8mm hex head bolts
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 8mm tapered flat head screws
(2) 5 13/16 in. x 3 1/4 in. x 3/16 in. adhesive backed high-density foam sheets
(4) 4 13/16 in. x 3 1/4 in. x 3/8 in. adhesive backed high density foram sheets
(2) 7 7/8 in. x 3 1/4 in. x 3/8 in. adhesive backed high density foam sheets
(2) 7 7/8 in. x 3 1/4 in. x 3/16 in. adhesive backed high density foam sheets
(2) 7 7/8 in. X 3 1/4 in. x 7/16 in. adhesive backed high density foam sheets
(2) 8 1/2 in. x 7 13/16 in. x 3/16 in. adhesive backed high density foam sheets
Instructions and a manual
A NOTE ABOUT BATTERY CHARGERS: Improper charging is dangerous and will void your warranty. Depending on the application, you may never need to charge your Shorai LiFePO4 LFX Lithium Iron Phosphate battery. If you disconnect the negative battery cable in storage, it is only recommended to charge once per year. Modern street bikes that have a draw when the key is off, however, will eventually drain the battery. For proper charging, we recommend the Shorai Battery Management System charger, Part No. 20-01801 or any of our other chargers specifically listing Lithium LiFePO4 batteries. Â"SmartÂ" lead-acid chargers with automatic cutoff may be used for periodic charging, but will NOT work as a tender/maintainer and should be disconnected immediately after charge has finished. Older lead-acid type battery chargers without automatic shut-off should never be used. Also, do not use a charger that employs a high-voltage Â"desulfation modeÂ".