Shoei X-Eleven Helmet
- Part #: 3302553XXL
- Manufacturer Part #: X-ELEVEN
Overview of Shoei X-Eleven Helmet
- Snell M2000 and DOT certified
- Aerodynamic shell design is the product of extensive wind-tunnel testing and feedback from professional riders
- Shell constructed from lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM) -- high-performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultralightweight, rigid and resilient
- Aero Edge Spoiler dramatically reduces drag and lift to diminish fatigue and increase performance
- Hyper Dual-Liner II ventilation system offers unmatched ventilation with internal channels and exhaust ports throughout the helmet
- Dual Air Charge system with a forehead lower intake and a forehead upper Air Scoop II that combine to maximize flow-through ventilation
- Exhaust holes in the Aero Edge Spoiler let warm air out of helmet
- Lower air intake provides an additional source of airflow; neck exhaust outlet
- Breath Chamber II eliminates shield fogging by channeling your breath out of the helmet due to negative air pressure
- Lower air intake provides airflow that helps to diminish shield fogging
- 3-D Full Support Interior is ergonomically designed to offer safety, fit and comfort
- Entire interior lining (cheek pads, upper liner and chin-strap covers) is easily removed to allow for cleaning
- Replica helmets also include breath guard and chin curtain
- Quick-Release Base Plate (Q.R.B.P.) allows tool-less shield removal
- Wide, three-dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity; scratch-resistant coating
- D-ring retention with chin-strap clip for controlling strap flutter
- Medium helmet weighs 3 lb., 3oz.
- Comes with clear face shield
Specs for Shoei X-Eleven Helmet
Reviews for Shoei X-Eleven Helmet
Upgraded to this X-11 after a New Year's incident. Found it at a great price! Have since moved to Phoenix area where it may be especially needed. Thanks to the folks at Dennis Kirk for a timely delivery.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Love Shoei Helmets
Have owned several Shoei Helmets in the past. This is my first new helmet in many years and wow they sure have changed for the better. After getting used to having my cheeks squeezed the fit is perfect and feels like it is glued to my head even when upright at high speed and turning my head. The spoiler design eliminates all buffeting compared to older helmets. The vents are simple to operate and moderately effective. Overall I am very pleased an hope to use it for many years of riding.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Best Helmet Ever
I have used several helmets over the past few years always looking for the perfect fit. The Shoei EBoz is outstanding. Great for reducing noise, perfet snug fit, no lift and great for comfort. On hot, humid days the EBoz is outstanding with all of the vents and airflow. This helmet is well worth the price not only for comfort but for safety reasons as well. Of course it is also nice to receive compliments on the helmet as well. I am the only person in my area to have this helmet. It does stand out.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Shoei has always been my number one choice. I have had the privelage of being born with a large head. Shoei company has produced some perfect fitting helmets and the X-Eleven is by far one of the best helmets on the market in my opinion; Great ventilation, comfort, break-in time, and safety ratings. Your head is important if you go down there is no price you can put on your head. -I would recommend this item to a friend.