Shoei J-Wing Helmet - 02-400
- Part #: 3301353XXS
- Manufacturer Part #: 02-400
- Original Price: $331.99
- Closeout Price: $83.00
1 on Hand
Overview of Shoei J-Wing Helmet - 02-400
- Snell M2005 and DOT certified
- Premium open-face helmet
- Shell constructed from lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+)--high-performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultralightweight, rigid and resilient
- Top and rear exhaust vents are adjustable
- 3-D interior liner is ergonomically designed to offer safety, fit and comfort
- Five-layer cheek pads and padded D-ring chin-strap cover can be easily removed for cleaning
- Quick Release Base Plate (Q.R.B.R)allows tool-less shield removal
- Wide, three-dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity, a scratch-resistant coating and provides 100 percent pretection from UVA and UVB rays
- Medium helmet weighs 3 lbs, 4 oz
Specs for Shoei J-Wing Helmet - 02-400
Reviews for Shoei J-Wing Helmet - 02-400
Great helmet for my morning commute in town, very good view for traffic, tight to get on, but gets easier with break-in. No buffeting on highway at 70+ on my BuellI would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Love the helmet
Love the helmet and was set to keep it until I read the "fit instructions". Realized that though I thought it fit great, it was a tad too big so I just sent it back and requested the "small". An excellent helmet though. I get claustrophobic in a full face and they freak me out so this helmet gave better coverage than my present half helmet without the "closed in" feeling. Hope the small isn't too small.I would recommend this item to a friend.
My husband and I were looking for this helmet to match our goldwing. It was on closeout most places and not available in our size. Dennis Kirk showed it available on the internet and I called and they were very nice and let me know that yes, they had them in stock. I ordered them and in two days had them at my door. They were also priced lower than the other competitors. Great merchandise and great serviceI would recommend this item to a friend.
A good choice for summer
I bought this helmet in white for two reasons. 1. Since my face is not protected I figure it pays to make myself more noticeable/visible to trafic. Also white repels heat from the sun darker colors absorb it. I usually prefer a full face, but once it got to the 90's it was just to hot for it. If you are not going to use a full face or usually wear a half helmet this is a good choice. It is a quality 3/4 helmet and a good value for the $$$. The coverage is far better than a half helmit, The back comes down further. Althought the face is exposed, the sides of the helmit cover the sides of the face, and cover part of the jaw line. The face shield is a plus. Flips up or down easly but stays put. Very good on the high way for protceting you face from flying dust and particals, while still staying cool. You can wear sunglasses with it up or down. So you don't have to constantly change lenses or use gogles. I can't say it enough; if you wear a half helmet you should upgrade to a 3/4 and if you want to downgrade from full. This is the 3/4 one to get, really good and it is even SNELL approved.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great Purchase of a helmet
Great Helmet. True to size, very comfortable. Shields are very easily changed. Has double safety rating. Good value!I would recommend this item to a friend.