- AMP UP YOUR RIDE WITH CUSTOM COMMUNICATION RECOMMENDED BY SHOEI FOR THE J-CRUISE II, NEOTEC II, & GT-AIR II
- CREATED EXCLUSIVELY TO INTEGRATE WITH THE SHOEI J-CRUISE II, NEOTEC II, AND GT-AIR II HELMETS
- Optimal Integration
- Specially designed for the J-Cruise II, GT-Air II, and NEOTEC II, the all-new optional SENA SRL/SRL2 Communication System seamlessly integrates with ease and precision. Jointly designed by SENA and SHOEI, the SRL/SRL2 is sleek in appearance and installs effortlessly, allowing for the helmet’s advanced safety and performance to remain intact.
- With a simple 3-button control, riders can pair to their smart phones to listen to music, hear GPS directions, talk on the phone and more.
- The intelligent Audio Multitasking feature allows you to simultaneously listen to music and talk to other riders via intercom, and the Universal Intercom technology makes the SRL/SRL2 compatible with other non-SENA Bluetooth systems.
COMMUNICATION IS OUR GAME
- Connectivity Simplified
- A dual Bluetooth chip allows for up to 8 intercom connections as well as simultaneously listen to music and talking to other riders via Intercom using Audio Multitasking.
- When audio comes through the Intercom, music will automatically decrease in volume, and return to a normal volume when riders stop talking over the Intercom.
- Simply pair the SRL or SRL 2 with your smartphone to stream music, listen to GPS directions, and take and make phone calls.
THE SRL SYSTEMS DO IT ALL:
- A Feature Set to Keep You Moving In the Right Direction
- Take your ride up a notch with the stellar feature set of the SRL.
- In addition to the Universal and Group Intercom features, the SRL
offers music sharing and Sena’s Advanced Noise control technology. Smart volume regulates the volume of your music when the environment outside of your helmet changes due to wind noise or increased speed.
- Built in FM radio lets riders easily scan through and save up to ten
VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY MAKES FOR VERSATILE CAPABILITIES
- Stay Connected and In Control With the Sena Smartphone App
Linking the SRL systems with the Sena Smartphone App (for iPhone and Android) allows you to configure device settings and access our quick guide at the click of a button.
- The SRL systems can also easily connect to the Sena Ride Connected App to intercom with a virtually limitless amount of riders over an
infinite range, so long as you are connected to a mobile network.
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
SRL and SRL2 GENERAL FEATURES:
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Operating temperature: 14ºF - 131ºF (-10ºC - 55ºC)
- Speaker: driver unit 31.9 mm
- thickness 4.4 mm
- Boom microphone: length 55 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 85 mm
- Weight: Module: 100 g (3.53 oz)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1 Technology
- Working distance: up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain, supports up to eight riders
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate
- Radio region: Worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 - 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
(1) Head set main unit
(1) Wired boom microphone
(2) Microphone sponges
(1) Wired microphone
(2) Hook & Loop fastener for wired microphone
(1) USB cable
Instructions & Manual