The EXO-T510 is a helmet that will teach you to not judge a book by its cover. Utilizing such features as: KwikWick® II liner for extreme moisture control, AirFit® cheekpad system for a custom snug fit, drop down SpeedView® sunvisor, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation with 4 intakes vents and 1 mega exhaust vent for maximum breathability. The EXO-T510 is the industry standard for technology and style. From the daily commuter to the seasoned touring rider, the EXO-T510 is a featured pack helmet at an uncompromised price.
Advanced LG® Polycarbonate shell
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
EverClear® No Fog Faceshield
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
- Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on all surfaces.
AirFit® Liner Inflation System
- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
KwikWick® II Liner
- KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
Emergency Release System
- Tabs located on the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System
- Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Three intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while four exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out. Two ports in the chin bar maximize fresh air inside.
FaceShield Lock/Vent System
- Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
Note: Tinted shields sold separately
5 Year Warranty
(1) Helmet bag
Instructions and a manual