Scorpion Matte Black EXO-T1200 Freeway Helmet - T12-3105
|The EXO-T1200 helmet is the first helmet model to join Scorpions new T-Series, designed with premium features to meet the needs of hardcore or leisure touring riders. The profile is aerodynamic and aggressive, while the advanced features like the TCT Composite Shell, AirFit Liner Inflation System, 3-Step SpeedView drop down sun visor and VSV ventilation system enhances any type of riding experience.
- TCT Composite Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT(Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- AirFit Liner Inflation System: Inflatable cheek pad system for a superior personalized fit. Optically clear shield with state-of-the-art fog free technology, anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection.
- Ellip-Tec Base Plate: Scorpions ratchet system uses and elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eyeport, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds
- 3-Step SpeedView Retractable Sun Visor: Adjustable to three positions, the retractable sun visor incorporates Everclear anti-fog technology on both sides
- KwikWick 3 Anti-Microbial Liner: The third generation of Scorpions moisture wicking lining material feels cool to the touch in warm weather and warm to the touch in cool weather while maintaining anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties.
- Contour Cheek Pads: Three dimensionally sculpted foam that contours the riderÃ' s head shape for better comfort and fit.
- KwikFit Cheek Pads KwikFit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- VSV (Venturi Super Vent) Ventilation system Scorpions innovative Venturi Super Vent System was specially designed and wind-tunnel tested to increase the venture effect, a creation of negative air pressure. The two intake ports both serve a separate function, the first draws cool air into the helmet interior while the second draws cool air across the three exhaust ports. As the second intake port passes air through the graduated super vent air channel it accelerates the flow of air over the three exhaust ports, thus increasing the venture effect which will draw more warm air out of the helmetÃ' s interior.
- Three Shell Sizes: Having three shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire range of XS Ã' 2XL
- Communication System Speaker Pockets
- Double D-ring chin strap
- DOT-218 approved
- 5 Year Warranty
Note: Includes a clear shield, smoke shield shown for photo purposes only
||DOT FMVSS 218