Built with our exclusive TCT™ composite shell construction, the lightweight EXO-R2000 was developed by Scorpion engineers with years of input from our collection of MotoGP™ riders, tested on the track as well as in the lab. Scorpion's exclusive Ellip-Tec™ ratchet technology ensures a tight seal around the shield while the advanced aero-tuned ventilation system produces generous airflow and circulation throughout the helmet. The aerodynamically designed tear-drop shell shape minimizes buffeting at high speeds and the AirFit® cheekpad system ensures a custom snug fit. The EXO-R2000 comes equipped with Emergency Release cheek pads, a standard EverClear® shield. Pinlock® MaxVision®-ready flat shields with tearoff posts are available as an accessory for the track.
Don't take our word for it "The EXO-R2000 is a direct competitor to ultra-high-end helmets like the Arai Corsair V (review), the Shoei RF-1200 (review)and others, yet it has more features and a much lower price. That it can do so while also marking the path as Scorpion's first true racing helmet is a credit to the designers and the way they have re-imagined just about every aspect of the helmet in their quest to beat the competition at their own game."
TCT™ Composite Shell-
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT™ (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
4 Shell Sizes-
- To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort the R2000 is built with 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS liners. Providing you with the lowest overall profile on the market.
EverClear® No Fog Faceshield-
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
Pinlock® 100% Max vision®-
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
AirFit® Liner Inflation System-
- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
KwikWick® III Liner Fabric-
- KwikWick® III anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable. hypo-allergenic properties and auto cooling feature
- Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
Quiet Neck Roll-
- Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System-
- Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
FaceShield Lock/Vent System-
- Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
Emergency Release System-
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
Titanium Double-D ring-
- High strength titanium D-ring system with industry leading durability.
SNELL M2015/ DOT 218
5 Year Warranty
Note: Tinted shields sold separately
(1) Helmet bag
(1) Smoke shield
(1) Shield bag
(2) Shield plugs
(2) Small pivot plate screws