SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads - 788DC
- Part #: 195616
- Manufacturer Part #: 788DC
This item is no longer available
Overview of SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads - 788DC
- SBS Dual Carbon (DC) brake pads were developed to deliver the highest levels of brake pad performance in World Superbike, World Supersport and Grand Prix racing
- Brake fade and pad bedding-in required-full brake power is achieved after 8-10 stops
- Pads deliver consistent, powerful performance for the life of the pad
- No rising friction curve at the end of the stop makes for easy brake modulation and control
- Tests show pads have an initial brake pad bite increase of 25% over current racing pad compounds
- MInimal wear on racing stainless steel or cast iron discs
- Excellent durability for endurance racing
NOTE: NEVER USE SINTERED BRAKE PADS IN BIKES ORIGINALLY EQUIPPED WITH NON-SINTERED BRAKE PADS. Check your owners manual to see if sintered metal brakes were OEM equipment on your motorcycle.
NOTE:All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum. You must order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle.
Specs for SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads - 788DC
Fitment for SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads - 788DC
Part 195616 fits the following machines
|2005 Kawasaki ZX1000C Ninja ZX-10R|
|2004 Kawasaki ZX1000C Ninja ZX-10R|
Reviews for SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads - 788DC
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.
Instructions and Media for SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads - 788DC
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|