SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads
- Part #: 195616
- Manufacturer Part #: 788DC
This item is no longer available
Overview of SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads
- SBS Dual Carbon (DC) brake pads were developed to deliver the highest levels of brake pad performance in World Superbike, World Supersport and Grand Prix racing
- Brake fade and pad bedding-in required-full brake power is achieved after 8-10 stops
- Pads deliver consistent, powerful performance for the life of the pad
- No rising friction curve at the end of the stop makes for easy brake modulation and control
- Tests show pads have an initial brake pad bite increase of 25% over current racing pad compounds
- MInimal wear on racing stainless steel or cast iron discs
- Excellent durability for endurance racing
NOTE: NEVER USE SINTERED BRAKE PADS IN BIKES ORIGINALLY EQUIPPED WITH NON-SINTERED BRAKE PADS. Check your owners manual to see if sintered metal brakes were OEM equipment on your motorcycle.
NOTE:All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum. You must order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle.
Specs for SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads
Fitment for SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads
Part 195616 fits the following machines
|2005 Kawasaki ZX1000C Ninja ZX-10R|
|2004 Kawasaki ZX1000C Ninja ZX-10R|
Reviews for SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.
Instructions and Media for SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|