Overview of SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads - 566DCS
- SBS Dual Carbon (DC) brake pad were developed to deliver the highest levels of brake pad performance in World Superbike, World Supersport and Grand Prix racing
- Brake fade and pad bedding-in procedures are eliminated using new DEST (Dynamic Energy Surface Treatment)
- No thermal bedding-in required - full brake power is achieved after 8-10 stops
- Pads deliver consistent, powerful performance for the life of the pad
- No rising friction curve at the end of the stop makes for easy brake modulation and control
- Tests show pads have an initial brake pad bite increase of 25% over current racing pad compounds
- Minimal wear on racing stainless steel or cast iron discs
- Pads have excellent durability for endurance racing
- Available for select high-performance applications
NOTE: NEVER USE SINTERED BRAKE PADS IN BIKES ORIGINALLY EQUIPPED WITH NON-SINTERED BRAKE PADS. Check your owners manual to see if sintered metal brakes were OEM equipment on your motorcycle.
NOTE: All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum. You must order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle.
Specs for SBS Racing Dual Carbon Brake Pads - 566DCS
||Brake Pad - Non-Metallic
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):