Overview of Samson Black Legend Series Boloney Cut Exhaust System - S2-930B
- Timeless style and white-knuckle performance that has made Samson a legend
- Increase gas mileage while producing more horsepower and torque
- Finished in Samsons sinister high-temp black ceramic - keeps heat inside the pipe to flow exhaust gases faster while the outer surface remains cooler than chrome pipes
- Headers are stepped from 1-3/4 in. to 2-1/4 in. to accelerate exhaust flow
- 2-1/2 in. full-coverage, removable heat shields
- Dual O2 sensor ports accept OEM and aftermarket sensors
- Removable baffles are designed to get the most out of modern fuel-injected motors
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Made in the U.S.A.
Softail models 1986-2006 require the purchase of O2 sensor port plugs: Part No. 4403276 or Part No. 4402703.
This system is not C.A.R.B. approved
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See lubrication products for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.
(2) 3/8"-16 x 3/4" Hex Head Bolts
(2) 3/8" Flat Washers
(2) 5/16-18 x 3/4" Carriage Bolts
(2) 5/16-18 Nylock Nuts
(2) 5/16" Flat Washers
(1) SP06-76 Mounting Bracket
(2) 1/4-20 Allen Head Bolts
(2) SP04-20 Removable Baffle
(5) #24 Hose Clamps
Specs for Samson Black Legend Series Boloney Cut Exhaust System - S2-930B
Cross reference number(s):