Overview of Saddlemen Track One-Piece Seat - 0810-0840
- The best looking, most unique custom seat you can buy, with lines and materials designed to match specific bikes
- Performance oriented--the seats match the characteristics of the bikes they are made for
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market
- Designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything - canyon carving, track days, or commuting
- Feature Gel Channel technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve pressure on the perineal area for all day riding comfort
- Special seat cover materials allow for easy movement when riding aggressively
- Three styles to choose from: Sport, Tech, and Track - the first of their kind (patents pending)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Hardline looks and contrasting colors
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider's body for better control during aggressive riding
- Constructed using a variety of materials that specifically match each bikes colors and textures
(1) Black seat
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 20mm button head bolts
(2) 6mm large flat washers
One piece seat:
Overall Length: 28"
Backrest Height: 2"
Set up for driver and passenger
Specs for Saddlemen Track One-Piece Seat - 0810-0840
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Length - Pillion
|Length - Seat Overall
||10 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
||13 1/4 in.
Cross reference number(s):