Overview of Saddlemen Track One-Piece Seat - 0810-0837
- The best looking, most unique custom seat you can buy, with lines and materials designed to match specific bikes
- Performance oriented--the seats match the characteristics of the bikes they are made for
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market
- Designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything - canyon carving, track days, or commuting
- Feature Gel Channel technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve pressure on the perineal area for all day riding comfort
- Special seat cover materials allow for easy movement when riding aggressively
- Three styles to choose from: Sport, Tech, and Track - the first of their kind (patents pending)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Hardline looks and contrasting colors
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider's body for better control during aggressive riding
- Constructed using a variety of materials that specifically match each bikes colors and textures
Overall Length: 24 in.
Length: 13 1/2 in.
Width: 10 in.
Backrest Height: 2 1/2 in.
Length: 10 1/2"
Specs for Saddlemen Track One-Piece Seat - 0810-0837
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||13 1/2 in.
|Length - Pillion
||10 1/2 in.
|Length - Seat Overall
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):