Saddlemen TR3300DE Deluxe Rack Bag - 3515-0076
- Part #: 506870
- Manufacturer Part #: 3515-0076
- MSRP Price: $151.95
- Our Price: $120.88
Overview of Saddlemen TR3300DE Deluxe Rack Bag - 3515-0076
- Saddlestow is the line of motorcycle luggage designed to be at home on American roads
- Saddlestow luggage is constructed of ballistic nylon or SaddleTuff and leather-like panels
- Standard features include leather or vinyl trim, internal shelves, raincovers, backpack straps, large openings for easy access and packing, extra pockets and mesh organizers
- Features a versatile mounting system with universal strap mounting to fit virtually all trunk-mounted or stand-alone racks
- Fully rigid so bag will look great even when empty
- Includes big, easy-open top for quick packing, four exterior zippered pockets top carry handle plus shoulder straps for easy carrying
- Made from UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and leather-like vinyl panels
- Dimensions: 24 in. W x 11.5 in. H x 12 in. D; measures 3,300 cubic inches
NOTE: All saddlebags must be supported by a saddlebag support. All sissy bar bags must be supported by a luggage rack
Specs for Saddlemen TR3300DE Deluxe Rack Bag - 3515-0076
Reviews for Saddlemen TR3300DE Deluxe Rack Bag - 3515-0076
Like that it fits and fastens to my bagger luggage rack perfectly. I also like that you can shorten it if you are on a shorter trip. Looks good and doesn't looked overloaded.I would recommend this item to a friend.
When I received my bag it had a manufacture's defect. I was told to contact Saddleman & after doing so I Never recevied a phone call back. I'm thankful that Dennis Kirk replaced this bag. If I'd depended on Saddleman I'd still be waiting. Hope the bag is better than the customer services.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
better than expexcted, even bigger going to hold more stuff needed on road. for the money ... excellent buy good quality,fit and user ability. can't wait to hit the road this summer.I would recommend this item to a friend.
The overall bag was nice. I wish it would have worked for my luggage rack. However, the problem was the straps in the back were too short to reach down and wrap around the luggage rack or sissy bar. I think it would be more suited for a larger rack or on a trunk rack. It was very nice. Just had to send it back do to the strap situation. I also would have preferred the straps would have been the type that one strap would have been fastened to the bike (even when the bag is off) and the connecting strap would be on the bag, for a quick on and off style..! So I returned the bag. NO problems with the return. Quick turn around time!I would recommend this item to a friend.
very good purchase
fits rack perfect and secure looks good lots of storage space very fast delivery time will make future purchasesI would recommend this item to a friend.
Fantastic deal on this bag
It is big enough to get all of my travel stuff in and for the price you can't beat it. It will be used alot this year.I would recommend this item to a friend.
tie down straps
acording to instructions in box,front and rear tie downs are backwardsI would recommend this item to a friend.
Should've gone with the Saddlestow
I originally wanted to get the saddlestow by Saddlemen but I got this for the extra capacity. That is does have and I like all the pockets, features and cargo net. Where it fell short was mounting on the bike. You need a really BIG luggage rack to support this bag. The built in straps on the bottom are bass ackwards. To face the bag in the proper direction, the two front straps are too short to reach the luggage rack. The third, rear strap is about 2 feet long. I had to mount it facing backwards to get the straps to reach. Also, the bottom panel is no more sturdy than most gym bags. It sags on the ends when a load is placed inside (normal overnight clothing) plus strapping it down for stability. If you want a bag that straddles a bike well crossways, then go with the saddlestow.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.