Overview of Saddlemen Studded Renegade Solo Seat - 888-07-001
- Comfortable touring-style solo seats are wide and low for superior style and comfort
- Supple leather-grade SaddleHyde™ offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- This stitch-top cover provides initial pushiness and a custom appearance while the progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ foundation offers supportive comfort for hours on end
- Some available with a row of chrome studs that follow the seats contour for an added splash of style
- The nose area of the seat was sculpted so it works well with the varied dash styles used on Touring models
- The seat interacts properly with the fuel tank, regardless of the length or width H-D dash mounted to the tank
- Some models offer removable/adjustable driver's backrest; vertical adjustments made via spring detent in backrest bar and horizontal adjustments (fore-aft) made with a thumbscrew
- Solo seats feature SaddleGel™ for additional comfort
- Made in the U.S.A.
Matching pillion pad PART NOs. 4500699, 4500700
(1) Black vinyl seat W/studs
Overall length: 24-1/2"
Drivers lumbar height: 5"
Specs for Saddlemen Studded Renegade Solo Seat - 888-07-001
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||25 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):