Overview of Saddlemen Sport One-Piece Seat - 0810-0802
- The best looking, most unique custom seat you can buy, with lines and materials designed to match specific bikes
- Performance oriented--the seats match the characteristics of the bikes they are made for
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market
- Designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything - canyon carving, track days, or commuting
- Feature Gel Channel technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve pressure on the perineal area for all day riding comfort
- Special seat cover materials allow for easy movement when riding aggressively
- Three styles to choose from: Sport, Tech, and Track - the first of their kind (patents pending)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Black-on-black, easy-to-clean SaddleSuede micro-fiber material covers the entire top portion of the seat with a matching strip in center of the Gel Channel (GC)
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider's body for better control during aggressive riding
Overall Length: 32 1/2 in.
Length: 20 in.
Width: 13 in.
Backrest Height: 4 1/2 in.
Length: 12 1/2 in.
Width: 12 in.
Specs for Saddlemen Sport One-Piece Seat - 0810-0802
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Length - Pillion
||12 1/2 in.
|Length - Seat Overall
||32 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Saddlemen Sport One-Piece Seat - 0810-0802
See if this part fits your ride
Part 456668 fits the following machines
- 2005 Yamaha FJR1300
- 2004 Yamaha FJR1300
- 2003 Yamaha FJR1300
- 2005 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS
- 2004 Yamaha FJR1300A ABS