Overview of Saddlemen SaddleHyde GC-Style Dominator Solo Seat w/ Backrest Option - 807-030-042
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel™ interior, progressive-density foam and a Gel Channel™-design cover to provide Harley-Davidson riders with unparalleled comfort, control and a modern style
- Seats using Saddlemen's Gel Channel (GC) technology have a center channel that relieves seating pressure on the perineal area, increasing blood flow, thus keeping the rider comfortable in the saddle for longer time
- In addition to pressure relief, the GC-style center of the seat provides an air-flow passage
- The rugged carbon-fiber weave and smooth vinyl cover holds up to hard use and still retains its good looks
- Every cover is constructed with durable, marine-grade vinyl that resists water and cold-cracking
- Using a very large GEL pad for additional firm support and vibration damping, these GC-style seats offer the comfort levels normally found in larger touring seats
- Gel-coated, marine-grade fiberglass pans and chrome brackets make sure the seat is durable for decades of riding
- Easy to install; some seats and pillion pads include additional mounting hardware as needed
- The matching optional drivers backrest(part no 45-9012) installs in seconds without using tools and can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically to the rider's back and is removable for a sleek appearance
- The matching optional pillion pads also feature GEL and the same GC-design plus a shape fuller than conventional pillion pads for longer rides in great comfort
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Black vinyl 2-up seat
(1) Chrome bracket
(2) 1/4 in.-28 x 5/8 in. tapered flat head screws
(1) Black vinyl washer
Overall Length: 20 in.
Length: 15 1/2 in.
Width: 11 1/2 in.
Lumbar Height: 5 1/2 in.
Specs for Saddlemen SaddleHyde GC-Style Dominator Solo Seat w/ Backrest Option - 807-030-042
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||15 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
||11 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):