Overview of Saddlemen SaddleHyde GC-Style Dominator Solo Seat w/ Backrest Option - 806-150-042
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel™ interior, progressive-density foam and a Gel Channel™-design cover to provide Harley-Davidson riders with unparalleled comfort, control and a modern style
- Seats using Saddlemen's Gel Channel (GC) technology have a center channel that relieves seating pressure on the perineal area, increasing blood flow, thus keeping the rider comfortable in the saddle for longer time
- In addition to pressure relief, the GC-style center of the seat provides an air-flow passage
- The rugged carbon-fiber weave and smooth vinyl cover holds up to hard use and still retains its good looks
- Every cover is constructed with durable, marine-grade vinyl that resists water and cold-cracking
- Using a very large GEL pad for additional firm support and vibration damping, these GC-style seats offer the comfort levels normally found in larger touring seats
- Gel-coated, marine-grade fiberglass pans and chrome brackets make sure the seat is durable for decades of riding
- Easy to install; some seats and pillion pads include additional mounting hardware as needed
- The matching optional drivers backrest (part no 45-9012) installs in seconds without using tools and can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically to the rider's back and is removable for a sleek appearance
- The matching optional pillion pads also feature GEL and the same GC-design plus a shape fuller than conventional pillion pads for longer rides in great comfort
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Not for use with seat rail on 06-14 FLSTN
(1) Black vinyl solo seat
(4) 1/4 in.-28 x 5/8 in. tapered flat head screws
(1) Black vinyl screws
Overall Length: 18 1/2 in.
Length: 15 in.
Width: 10 in.
Lumbar Height: 5 in.
Set up for drivers backrest (not included)
Specs for Saddlemen SaddleHyde GC-Style Dominator Solo Seat w/ Backrest Option - 806-150-042
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):