Overview of Saddlemen Deseperado Saddlebags w/Shock Cutaway - 3501-0388
- Contoured backside allows fitment directly over shock absorber, allowing saddlebag options on bikes that were previously limited due to shock and turn signal placement
- Made of a durable combination of materials including genuine leather, marine grade vinyl and a tough molded plastic frame
- Cruis'n smooth, clean-styled saddlebags feature easy-open lid with supplemental hook-and-loop and rigid construction
- Drifter clean-styled saddlebags feature chrome buckles and genuine leather straps with lockable, quick-release hidden buckles
- Desperado nostalgic-look saddlebags feature bright chrome studs, chrome buckles and genuine leather straps with lockable, quick-release hidden buckles
- Zip-off yoke mounting allows bag to be disconnected without removing the yoke
- These bags can very easily change over to Saddlemen's quick-detach system;
- Sold separately
- Saddlebag supports highly recommended; sold separately
- Measure 17-1/2 in. L x 12-1/2 in. H x 6-1/2 in. D
(1) Split yoke (attached)
(4) Locks w/keys (Cruis'n)
(2) Locks w/keys (desperado, drifter)
(2) Keys for quick release buckles
Specs for Saddlemen Deseperado Saddlebags w/Shock Cutaway - 3501-0388
||6 1/2 in.
||12 1/2 in.
||17 1/2 in.
||Saddlebag - Universal
||17 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):