Saddlemen S2200E Expandable Sissy Bar Bag - 3515-0080
- Part #: 506874
- Manufacturer Part #: 3515-0080
- MSRP Price: $161.95
- Our Price: $145.76
Overview of Saddlemen S2200E Expandable Sissy Bar Bag - 3515-0080
- This bag is conveniently sized for just about any trip and is expandable to carry all your gear
- Features the brand new, fully adjustable sissy bar mounting system, which goes on in seconds over any size and style sissy bar pad; once adjusted for your size pad, you never need to adjust it again
- Includes carry handle, backpack straps and shoulder strap for easy carrying off bike; top pocket office organizer; lockable zipper pulls, built-in pocket with raincover and weather-resistant bottom front pocket
- Top cargo straps can be used for attaching the included duffle bag or for strapping on your jacket, rain gear, etc.
- Made from UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and leather-like vinyl panels; rigid enough to hold bag shape even when empty
- Dimensions: 18 in. H x 15 in. W x 8 in. D (expands to 18.5 in. W); measures 2,200 cubic inches
|Type||Sissy Bar Bag|
Specs for Saddlemen S2200E Expandable Sissy Bar Bag - 3515-0080
|Type||Sissy Bar Bag|
Reviews for Saddlemen S2200E Expandable Sissy Bar Bag - 3515-0080
This bag is built to last and it looks great on my FLHX. Perfect size for a weekend trip or 10 day adventure. Has rain cover and additonal duffle bag if you ever need it. Great price and free shipping. The smartests buy i've made all year!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Good Bag - Good Quality
Haven't used it yet, but appears to be very high quality. Has an attached rain cover. Outer pockets to store smaller items that you can access quickly.I would recommend this item to a friend.
This bag fits on my sissy bar perfectly. This size is perfect to store two jackets with a little room to spare. Great product for the money. I recommend it to anyone.I would recommend this item to a friend.
real nice travel bag lots of room for your clothes and stuff good for two people taking a trip vary heavy duty and it fits great just make sure you have a travel rack over your fender. BUY IT YOU CANT GO WRONG!!!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Love this bag. Used it on my 900 Classic and it fit perfect. When I traded up to a Vulcan 2000, the sissy bar is too wide for the saddleman mounting system. I just strap it on and it still works well. Have taken this bag many miles and it has held up well. It will hold a lot of gear.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Love the bag.
Bought two of these for my husband and myself. Although the fit was not as advertised by Saddlemen (hubby had to modify our sissy bars to get the bags to fit, since our sissy bars were too short), we traveled with them for the first time this last weekend and they did all we hoped to do. I do recommend that you check the bags on arrival, as we did not notice until we were packing late at night on Thursday that one of the bags had a small hole in the lining. We were on the road the next morning, so it was too late for us to do anythign about it.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Saddlemen S2200E Expandable Sissy Bar Bag - 3515-0080
|360 Image-1||360° Image|