Overview of Saddlemen Rigid-Mount Specific-Fit Quick-Disconnect Drifter Saddlebags - 3501-0513
(2) Saddle Bags
(2) Saddle Bag Supports
(2) M10 x 80mm Studs
(2) M8 x 60mm Studs
(2) 10mm Docking Posts
(2) 8mm Docking Posts
(2) 10mm Lock Nuts
(2) 8mm Lock Nuts
(4) Chrome Spacers
(4) 1/4 Turn Bag Locks
(2) Pad Locks with Keys
(2) Keys for Q.R. Buckles
Cross reference number(s):35010513
Specs for Saddlemen Rigid-Mount Specific-Fit Quick-Disconnect Drifter Saddlebags - 3501-0513
|Type||Saddlebag - Specific Fit|
Fitment for Saddlemen Rigid-Mount Specific-Fit Quick-Disconnect Drifter Saddlebags - 3501-0513See if this part fits your ride
Part 507499 fits the following machines
- 1996 Honda VT1100C Shadow
- 1995 Honda VT1100C Shadow
- 1994 Honda VT1100C Shadow
- 1993 Honda VT1100C Shadow
- 1992 Honda VT1100C Shadow
- 1990 Honda VT1100C Shadow
- 1989 Honda VT1100C Shadow
- 1988 Honda VT1100C Shadow
- 1987 Honda VT1100C Shadow
- 1999 Honda VT1100C2 Shadow American Classic Edition (A.C.E.)
- 1998 Honda VT1100C2 Shadow American Classic Edition (A.C.E.)
- 1997 Honda VT1100C2 Shadow American Classic Edition (A.C.E.)
- 1996 Honda VT1100C2 Shadow American Classic Edition (A.C.E.)
- 1995 Honda VT1100C2 Shadow American Classic Edition (A.C.E.)
- 2002 Honda VT1100C3 Shadow Aero
- 2001 Honda VT1100C3 Shadow Aero
- 2000 Honda VT1100C3 Shadow Aero
- 1999 Honda VT1100C3 Shadow Aero
- 1998 Honda VT1100C3 Shadow Aero
- 1999 Honda VT1100D2 Shadow American Classic Edition (A.C.E.)
I do have only two minor issues/complaints:
1) I would hope that the Saddlemen Co. would include a diagram or two in with the written instructions, which would probably help others, immensely.
2) The metal clip on the back of one of the bags, which attaches to the support bracket had a little to wide of tolerance/Gap. A little bend, and it fits snugly on the bracket now.
Someone mentioned in one of the reviews that I read, that the locks were inferior, to which I would agree.
Other than that, they're pretty darn nice!
So, if you're looking for a quality bag with removable potential, easy access, a specific fit, and easy installation, this might just be the saddlebag your looking for.
I know I was!
These may be more $$ than other brands, but worth it due to the inclusion of the mounting brackets. If you've never had bags on your machine, you will notice slight wind turbulance at highway speed, but quickly get use to this.
These will cover the side (stock) reflectors and helmet lock and not big enough to store a full or 1/2 face helmet.
These do not interfere with pass. foot pegs or pass. comfort, and were fairly easy to install despite the vague instructions (easier to install by trial and error than reading inst.) and took about 40 mins. Be sure to have your lock tight for threads on hand before install to save added time and re-assembly.
These definetly enhance the looks of my bike and recommend if going for more conservative look (not a fan of the studded look).