Saddlemen Renegade Deluxe Studded Solo Seat - 897-07-001
- Comfortable touring-style solo seats are wide and low for superior style and comfort
- Supple leather-grade SaddleHyde™ offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- This stitch-top cover provides initial pushiness and a custom appearance while the progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ foundation offers supportive comfort for hours on end
- Some available with a row of chrome studs that follow the seats contour for an added splash of style
- The nose area of the seat was sculpted so it works well with the varied dash styles used on Touring models
- The seat interacts properly with the fuel tank, regardless of the length or width H-D dash mounted to the tank
- Some models offer removable/adjustable driver's backrest; vertical adjustments made via spring detent in backrest bar and horizontal adjustments (fore-aft) made with a thumbscrew
- Solo seats and pillions feature SaddleGel™ for additional comfort
- Two pillion styles: narrow and low Sport profile or wide Touring to match passenger or styling preferences
- Matching optional driver's backrest to complete custom look (available as noted) mounts in seconds, no tools necessary
- The driver's backrest can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically to the rider's back and is removable for a sleek appearance
- Made in the U.S.A.
- For matching pillion pad use DK PART No. 4500863 or 4500862
(1) Black vinyl solo seat W/studs
Overall length: 24-3/4"
Drivers lumbar height: 3"
Set up for driver backrest: Yes
|Length - Driver Seat
||16 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
||14 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):