Overview of Saddlemen Low-Profile Gel Channel Sport Bike Seat - 0810-T139
- The best looking, most unique custom seat you can buy, with lines and materials designed to match specific bikes
- Performance oriented - the seats match the characteristics of the bikes they're made for
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market
- Designed specifically for the rider who needs a seat that can do everything - canyon carving, track days, or commuting
- Feature Gel Channel technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve pressure on the perineal area for all day riding comfort
- Special seat cover materials allow for easy movement when riding aggressively
- Select models feature a low-profile version that reduces the seat height an additional 1" or more, and is sculpted to permit the rider to more comfortably touch the ground
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Black-on-black, easy-to-clean SaddleSuede material covers the entire top portion of the seat with a matching strip in center of the Gel Channel (GC)
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider's body for better control during aggressive riding
(1) Black vinyl seat
Overall length: 29-1/8”
Drivers lumbar height: 6-7/8”
Set up for driver and passenger backrests: No
Specs for Saddlemen Low-Profile Gel Channel Sport Bike Seat - 0810-T139
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||15 1/2 in.
|Length - Pillion
||9 1/2 in.
|Length - Seat Overall
||7 3/4 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
||15 1/2 in.
Cross reference number(s):