Overview of Saddlemen Lariat Solo Seat - 808-07B-002B
- The Lariat solo seat is covered in genuine distressed brown leather so it is as close to having a true western horse saddle as you can get
- Genuine cowhide is tanned and cut to produce unique leather covers; no two seats are the same
- Each seat will break-in to be supple with a distinctive appearance, further enhancing the unique appeal of the free-range leather
- The seat pans are engineered from Saddlemen's award-winning Heels Down Renegade solo seat family so the fit is perfect
- Like a Heels Down, each Lariat seat is specially designed to position the rider lower and forward for better control and riding comfort
- Each solo saddle is low, wide and contoured to allow the rider to securely plant feet when stopped
- Progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ technology eases tailbone pressure for better circulation and comfort
- Each seat contains the internal hardware to accept an optional matching drivers backrest; backrest is sold separately
- The optional drivers backrest installs in seconds without using tools
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: For Lariat pillion pad use (p/n 45-9024)
(1) Brown/Black leather/vinyl solo seat
Overall length: 23-1/2"
Drivers lumbar height: 3-1/2"
Set up for driver backrest: Yes, not included
Specs for Saddlemen Lariat Solo Seat - 808-07B-002B
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||16 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
||15 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):