Overview of Saddlemen Lariat Solo Seat - 806-150-041B
- The Lariat solo seat is covered in genuine distressed brown leather on the seating area and vinyl on the sides so it is as close to having a true western horse saddle as you can get
- Genuine cowhide is tanned and cut to produce unique leather covers; no two seats are the same
- Each seat will break-in to be supple with a distinctive appearance, further enhancing the unique appeal of the free-range leather
- The seat pans are engineered from Saddlemen's award-winning Heels Down Renegade solo seat family so the fit is perfect
- Like a Heels Down, each Lariat seat is specially designed to position the rider lower and forward for better control and riding comfort
- Each solo saddle is low, wide and contoured to allow the rider to securely plant feet when stopped
- Progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ technology eases tailbone pressure for better circulation and comfort
- Each seat contains the internal hardware to accept an optional matching drivers backrest; backrest is sold separately
- The optional drivers backrest installs in seconds without using tools (sold separately)
- Matching, optional leather covered pillion pads also features gel to aid in passenger comfort; pillion pads are sold separately
- Not for use with OEM seat rail
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: For pillion pads -
45-8827 - 06-up FLSTC
45-8826 - 06-up FLSTN
For optional backrest -use part no: 39-7488
(1) Brown leather/Black vinyl solo seat
(2) Chrome brackets
(4) 1/4 in.-28 x 1/2 in. tapered flat head bolts
(2) Vinyl washers
Overall Length: 19 in.
Length: 15 in.
Width: 11 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height: 5 1/2 in.
Specs for Saddlemen Lariat Solo Seat - 806-150-041B
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):