Overview of Saddlemen Lariat Pillion Pad - 806-120-16B
- The Lariat solo seat is covered in genuine distressed brown leather on the seating area and vinyl on the sides so it is as close to having a true western horse saddle as you can get
- Genuine cowhide is tanned and cut to produce unique leather covers; no two seats are the same
- Each seat will break-in to be supple with a distinctive appearance, further enhancing the unique appeal of the free-range leather
- The seat pans are engineered from Saddlemen's award-winning Heels Down Renegade solo seat family so the fit is perfect
- Progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ technology eases tailbone pressure for better circulation and comfort
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Fits Lariat Solo Seat (p/n 45-8823)
(1) 12 3/4 in. x 11 in. brown leather pillion pad
(1) Chrome bracket
(2) 1/4 in.-28 x 5/8 in. tapered flat head screws
Specs for Saddlemen Lariat Pillion Pad - 806-120-16B
|Color - Primary
|Length - Pillion
||12 3/4 in.
Cross reference number(s):