Overview of Saddlemen Heated Road Sofa Deluxe Touring Seat w/Backrest - D962JH
- Feature five-level heat adjustment using remote controllers that connect easily to bikes electrical system
- Independently controlled heating elements for rider and passenger
- Integrated pocket/belt clip allows controllers to be mounted wherever handy, are easy to use even with gloved hand, and can easily be tucked out of sight when not in use
- Brightly colored LEDs indicate level of heat
- Seats styling and function is unaffected by switches or wiring
- Center Ergo Channel (featured on 08 and later models) eliminates perineal pressure to prevent numbness and discomfort
- SaddleGel™ in front and rear increases comfort for both driver and passenger
- Seats are available with a drivers backrest that features an air-adjustable bladder for softness, adjustable vertical and horizontal position and is removable
- Supple SaddleHyde™ offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- Exclusive, unique split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- Available with backrest
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Backrest 11" wide 8" tall
(1) Backrest mount
(2) Heat controllers
(2) 24" power cords
(2) 45" fused battery cords
One Piece Seat
Overall Length: 31 1/2"
Width: 16 1/2"
Drivers Lumbar Height: 6 1/2"
Length: 13 1/2"
Width: 15 1/2"
Set up for drivers backrest (1) Included
Specs for Saddlemen Heated Road Sofa Deluxe Touring Seat w/Backrest - D962JH
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):