Overview of Saddlemen Heated Low Profile Road Sofa Deluxe Touring Seat w/Backrest - 0801-0678
- Feature five-level heat adjustment using remote controllers that connect easily to bikes electrical system
- Independently controlled heating elements for rider and passenger
- Integrated pocket/belt clip allows controllers to be mounted wherever handy, are easy to use even with gloved hand, and can easily be tucked out of sight when not in use
- Brightly colored LEDs indicate level of heat
- Seats styling and function is unaffected by switches or wiring
- Center Ergo Channel (featured on 08 and later models) eliminates perineal pressure to prevent numbness and discomfort
- SaddleGel™ in front and rear increases comfort for both driver and passenger
- Low profile Road Sofa seats provide a lower driver and passenger seat position, 1.5 in. lower than regular Road Sofa or OEM seats
- Seats are available with a drivers backrest
- Supple SaddleHyde™ offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- Exclusive, unique split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- Available with backrest
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Mounting bracket
(2) 1/4"-28 x 1/2" tapered head bolts
(2) Heat controllers
(2) 24" power cords
(2) 45" fused battery cords
(1) Backrest mount
(1) Backrest 11" wide 8" tall
One Piece Seat
Overall Length: 30"
Backrest Height: 6 1/2"
Width: 12 1/2"
Set up for drivers Backrest (1) Included
Specs for Saddlemen Heated Low Profile Road Sofa Deluxe Touring Seat w/Backrest - 0801-0678
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):