Overview of Saddlemen Heated Explorer™ Seat - 806-12-0291H
- Five-level heat adjustment using remote controllers that connect easily to bikes electrical system
- Independently controlled heating elements for rider and passenger
- Integrated pocket/belt clip allows controllers to be mounted wherever handy, are easy to use even with gloved hand, and can easily be tucked out of sight when not in use
- Brightly colored LEDs indicate level of heat
- Seats styling and function is unaffected by switches or wiring
- Comfortable touring design
- Supple SaddleHyde™ offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- Exclusive, unique split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- SaddleGel™ in both driver and passenger portions increases comfort even during long trips
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Seat with heat elements installed
(1) Mounting bracket
(2) 1/4"-28 x 1/2" tappered head bolts
(1) Fiber washer
(2) Heat controllers
(2) 24" power cords
(2) 37" fused battery cords
One Piece Seat
Overall Length: 30 1/4"
Width: 13 1/2"
Backrest Height: 7 1/2"
Length: 13 1/4"
Specs for Saddlemen Heated Explorer™ Seat - 806-12-0291H
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):