Saddlemen Heated Explorer RS Seat - K06-11-0291RSH
- Part #: 457812
- Manufacturer Part #: K06-11-0291RSH
This item is no longer available
Overview of Saddlemen Heated Explorer RS Seat - K06-11-0291RSH
- Feature five-level heat adjustment using remote controllers that connect easily to bikes electrical system
- Independently controlled heating elements for rider and passenger
- Integrated pocket/belt clip allows controllers to be mounted wherever handy, are easy to use even with gloved hand, and can easily be tucked out of sight when not in use
- Brightly colored LEDs indicate level of heat
- A version of Saddlemens popular touring seat, but with a plush, pillow-top style covering
- Provides riders of non-touring motorcycles the comfort and style of a Road Sofa seat
- Saddlemens comfortable design is the gold-standard for touring seats
- Exclusive, split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort SaddleGel in both driver and passenger portions increases comfort even during long trips
- Made in the U.S.A.
One Piece Seat
Overall Length: 32"
Length: 17 3/4"
Backrest Height: 8"
Length: 14 1/2"
Width: 12 1/2"
Specs for Saddlemen Heated Explorer RS Seat - K06-11-0291RSH
Fitment for Saddlemen Heated Explorer RS Seat - K06-11-0291RSH
Part 457812 fits the following machines
|2015 Kawasaki VN900B Vulcan Classic|
|2014 Kawasaki VN900B Vulcan Classic|
|2013 Kawasaki VN900B Vulcan Classic|
|2012 Kawasaki VN900B Vulcan Classic|
|2011 Kawasaki VN900B Vulcan Classic|
|2010 Kawasaki VN900B Vulcan Classic|
|2009 Kawasaki VN900B Vulcan Classic|
|2008 Kawasaki VN900B Vulcan Classic|
|2007 Kawasaki VN900B Vulcan Classic|
|2006 Kawasaki VN900B Vulcan Classic|
Reviews for Saddlemen Heated Explorer RS Seat - K06-11-0291RSH
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.
Instructions and Media for Saddlemen Heated Explorer RS Seat - K06-11-0291RSH
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Product Info: How to choose your next Saddlemen Motorcycle Seat||Instructional Video||4:23|