Overview of Saddlemen Heated Explorer RS Seat - H03-10-0291RSH
- Feature five-level heat adjustment using remote controllers that connect easily to bikes electrical system
- Independently controlled heating elements for rider and passenger
- Integrated pocket/belt clip allows controllers to be mounted wherever handy, are easy to use even with gloved hand, and can easily be tucked out of sight when not in use
- Brightly colored LEDs indicate level of heat
- A version of Saddlemens popular touring seat, but with a plush, pillow-top style covering
- Provides riders of non-touring motorcycles the comfort and style of a Road Sofa seat
- Saddlemens comfortable design is the gold-standard for touring seats
- Exclusive, split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort SaddleGel in both driver and passenger portions increases comfort even during long trips
- Made in the U.S.A.
(2) Heated controllers
(2) 15 AMP fused battery leads 44 1/2" long
(2) 24" long power cords
(4) 1" x 1" foam strips (26" total length)
(4) 1/4" -20 x 1 1/4" hex head bolts
(6) 1/4" flat washers
One Piece Seat
Overall Length: 32 1/2"
Backrest Height: 8 1/2"
Length: 14 1/2"
Specs for Saddlemen Heated Explorer RS Seat - H03-10-0291RSH
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):