Overview of Saddlemen Heated Explorer™ RS Seat - H04-09-0291RSH
- Feature five-level heat adjustment using remote controllers that connect easily to bikes electrical system
- Independently controlled heating elements for rider and passenger
- Integrated pocket/belt clip allows controllers to be mounted wherever handy, are easy to use even with gloved hand, and can easily be tucked out of sight when not in use
- Brightly colored LEDs indicate level of heat
- A version of Saddlemens popular touring seat, but with a plush, pillow-top style covering
- Provides riders of non-touring motorcycles the comfort and style of a Road Sofa seat
- Saddlemens comfortable design is the gold-standard for touring seats
- Exclusive, split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort SaddleGel in both driver and passenger portions increases comfort even during long trips
- Made in the U.S.A.
2) Heat controllers
(2) 15 AMP fused battery leads 44 1/2" long
(2) 24" long power cords
One Piece Seat
Overall Length: 30"
Length: 16 1/2"
Width: 11 1/2"
Backrest Height: 7 1/2"
Length: 13 1/2"
Width: 11 1/2"
Specs for Saddlemen Heated Explorer™ RS Seat - H04-09-0291RSH
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Saddlemen Heated Explorer™ RS Seat - H04-09-0291RSH
See if this part fits your ride
Part 457810 fits the following machines
- 2009 Honda VTX1300C
- 2008 Honda VTX1300C
- 2007 Honda VTX1300C
- 2006 Honda VTX1300C
- 2005 Honda VTX1300C
- 2004 Honda VTX1300C