Overview of Saddlemen Heated Classic Explorer™ Seat - 800-23-043H
- Feature five-level heat adjustment using remote controllers that connect easily to bikes electrical system
- Independently controlled heating elements for rider and passenger
- Integrated pocket/belt clip allows controllers to be mounted wherever handy, are easy to use even with gloved hand, and can easily be tucked out of sight when not in use
- Brightly colored LEDs indicate level of heat
- Seats styling and function is unaffected by switches or wiring
- Comfortable touring design; matches all Desperado saddlebags and luggage
- Supple SaddleHyde™ offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- SaddleGel™ in both driver and passenger portions increases comfort even during long trips
- Features chrome-plated polished brass studs, a designer skirt, conchos and removable leather fringe
- Exclusive, unique split cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- Made in the U.S.A.
(2) Heated controllers
(2) 15 AMP fused battery leads 44 1/2" long
(2) 24" long power cords
(1) Mounting bracket
(1) Fiber washer
(2) 1/4"-28 x 1/2" tapered head bolts
One Piece Seat
Overall Length: 31"
Backrest Height: 6"
Specs for Saddlemen Heated Classic Explorer™ Seat - 800-23-043H
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):