Saddlemen HC1700 Hard Case Trunk - 3516-0063
- Part #: 507639
- Manufacturer Part #: 3516-0063
- MSRP Price: $94.95
- Our Price: $83.98
Overview of Saddlemen HC1700 Hard Case Trunk - 3516-0063
- Streamlined hard trunk looks great and cuts through the wind
- Solid and weatherproof featuring matte black polypropylene construction
- Universal mounting kit attaches to the existing luggage rack, while the quick-disconnect allows trunk to be removed from bike in seconds
- Features integrated lock with two keys, molded grip for easy transport off-bike and all necessary hardware
- HC1700 holds one full-face helmet and other needed gear; HC2900 holds two full-face helmets and other needed gear
- HC1700 overall outside dimensions: 15 in. L x 15 in. W x 10 in. H; measures 1,700 cubic inches
- HC2900 overall outside dimensions: 17 in. L x 23 in. W x 13 in. H; measures 2,900 cubic inches
(4) 6x30mm Allen bolts
(1) Instruction Sheet
(1) Mounting plate
(4) 6mm Nylock nuts
(2) Trunk lock keys
(4) Rack clips
Specs for Saddlemen HC1700 Hard Case Trunk - 3516-0063
Reviews for Saddlemen HC1700 Hard Case Trunk - 3516-0063
Trunk of 2012 Sporty
I purchased the HC1700 hard case trunk to put on my 2012 HD XL1200C/P Sporster, fits is perfict and gives all the room I need to pack my gear and lunch. Would recomend this to anyone thinking of doing the same.I would recommend this item to a friend.
nice trun k!!!!!!!!
Very well built, Easy to install, includes mounting bracket. and all hardware. You can remove the trunk very easy, thumb screw in side of trunk . Overall very happy with it.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Didn't work for me. Returned.
The fit and finish of the product was good. One of the reasons I purchased it was because I liked it's looks. However, the trunk did not fit my needs. As mentioned in other reviews, the inside dementions are much smaller than those listed in the description. I believe those measurments are around the middle. The trunk tappers off sharply. I needed to carry my laptop in the trunk per my employers rules, and it would not fit. My helmet did just fit in, but it needed to be laid on it's side. You should note there is no padding on the inside, only hard plastic. If one was carrying smaller items I think it would work fine. I thought the seams were made well and would go along way towards keeping the weather out. I returned my trunk and purchased a larger one.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
This product is made very well with a locking trunk. I had to return this product, however because it did not fit on the bike. The trunk would not open with the sissy bar in the way. If you have a bike without a sissy bar it will probably open fine.I would recommend this item to a friend.