Overview of Saddlemen Dominator Solo Seat - 896-04-0042
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive-density foam and a Gel Channel-design cover to provide Harley-Davidson riders with unparalleled comfort, control and modern style
- Seats using Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology have a center channel that relieves seating pressure on the perineal area, increasing blood flow, thus keeping the rider comfortable in the saddle for longer time
- In addition to pressure relief, the GC-style center of the seat provides an air-flow passage
- The rugged carbon-fiber weave and smooth vinyl cover holds up to hard use and still retains its good looks
- Every cover is constructed with durable, marine-grade vinyl that resists water and cold-cracking
- Using a very large GEL pad for additional foam support and vibration damping, these GC-style seats offer the comfort levels normally found in larger touring seats
- Marine-grade fiberglass pans and chrome brackets make sure the seat is durable for decades of riding
- Easy to install; some seats and pillion pads include additional mounting hardware as needed
- The matching optional driver's backrest installs in seconds without using tools and can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically to the rider's back and is removable for a sleek appearance
- The matching optional pillion pads also feature GEL and the same GC-design plus a shape fuller than conventional pillion pads for longer rides in great comfort
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Black vinyl solo seat
(1) Black steel mounting bracket
(1) Black vinyl/felt washer
(2) 1/4"-28 x 3/4" Flat head bolts
Overall length: 19-1/2"
Drivers lumbar height: 3"
Specs for Saddlemen Dominator Solo Seat - 896-04-0042
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Width - Driver Seat
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):