Saddlemen Rigid-Mount Specific-Fit Quick-Disconnect Desperado Saddlebags - 3501-0404
- Part #: 507104
- Manufacturer Part #: 3501-0404
- Our Price: $494.00
Overview of Saddlemen Rigid-Mount Specific-Fit Quick-Disconnect Desperado Saddlebags - 3501-0404
- This truly portable luggage system is designed for heavier loads and maximum durability
- Specially built to fit the bike perfectly
- The molded plastic frame slips over posts directly mounted to the fender struts
- The two QTL (Quarter Turn Locking) pins found inside each bag easily remove saddlebags
- Lockable, quick-release hidden buckles under each strap are easy to use and protect contents and prevent unauthorized removal of bags from bike
- A chromed metal support that fits behind each bag for extra strength and security (also easily removed when bags are not to be used for extended period) is included
- Inner stiffeners and rigid back maintain bag shape even when empty
- Desperado style saddlebags feature chrome spots, three straps with buckles and conchos
- Drifter style saddlebags feature smooth, clean and uncluttered styling with three straps and buckles
- All necessary hardware, including turn signal relocators if needed, and instructions are included
- Dimensions: 20 in. L x 7 in. W x 13 in. H
(2) Saddlebag supports
(4) M8x70mm Studs
(4) 8mm Docking posts
(4) 8mm Lock nuts
(4) Chrome spacers
(4) 1/4-turn bag locks
(2) Pad-locks w/keys
(2) Keys for quick-release buckles
Specs for Saddlemen Rigid-Mount Specific-Fit Quick-Disconnect Desperado Saddlebags - 3501-0404
Fitment for Saddlemen Rigid-Mount Specific-Fit Quick-Disconnect Desperado Saddlebags - 3501-0404
Part 507104 fits the following machines
|2008 Suzuki C90B Boulevard|
|2007 Suzuki C90B Boulevard|
|2006 Suzuki C90B Boulevard|
|2005 Suzuki C90B Boulevard|
|2009 Suzuki VL1500 Boulevard C90|
|2008 Suzuki VL1500 Boulevard C90|
|2007 Suzuki VL1500 Boulevard C90|
|2006 Suzuki VL1500 Boulevard C90|
|2005 Suzuki VL1500 Boulevard C90|
|2009 Suzuki VL1500T Boulevard C90T|
|2008 Suzuki VL1500T Boulevard C90T|
|2007 Suzuki VL1500T Boulevard C90T|
|2006 Suzuki VL1500T Boulevard C90T|
|2005 Suzuki VL1500T Boulevard C90T|
Reviews for Saddlemen Rigid-Mount Specific-Fit Quick-Disconnect Desperado Saddlebags - 3501-0404
Finally got my bags
After 9 years riding my VTX I decided to get bags for it rather than trading it in. These bags look great, have decent room and are easy to install. Changes the look and function of the bike.I would recommend this item to a friend.
The bags looked great and looked like good quality, but didn’t fit my bike. After numerous calls to both Dennis Kirk and Saddlemen we decided rather than to try and modify already drilled holes I would send bags back for refund. I would recommend for anyone buying this product to measure the bolts on your bike first and call Sadlemen with measurements to make sure bags are going to fit before ordering. Dennis Kirk was fast at giving me a refund and I would do business with them again because of their help with everything. Thanks to Dennis Kirk for all there help.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great saddle bags
I had a set of Saddlemen bags that I bought 12 years ago. They were slightly larger, hard mount bags, but due to heavy use, they were at the end of their life. I really like the quick release mounts on the new bags, as well as the clips on the straps. Real easy to get in and out of the bags.I would recommend this item to a friend.
2002 Honda VT1100C Shadow Spirit. First, instructions are a little vague for the novice, glad I'm not. One of the 8mm studs threads was munged up. Ok, cut off a bolt and all is well. Next, no mention of having to move the turn sig's. but with my handmade bracket and extending some wires I'm good. Went to put on the seat & the bags sit 3+ in.'s too high for the seat to mount. Time to call someone. After 3 days of calling Saddleman, still no call back. In all honesty the bags look great and with a bit more drilling and field engineering they will be super. However, for the kind of money I spent on these things I'd expect the "specific fit", to be SPECIFIC FIT, a list of "some things to look out for", and for someone from factory tech help to at least call back if only to say, "Ha, screw'ed you too, figure it out yourself." Eventually I'll like them and they'll be fine because I'll make them that way but for now I'm one hacked off biker! Recommend these? NOT A CHANCE!! .I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Great fit, simple install, works better than expected.I would recommend this item to a friend.
nice bags, hardware?
bags were very nice, the quick release system not to hot. The ears on the end of the pins are very small. I am afraid they will wear out due to the vibration, bag could be lost. Also, my bike has factory backrest/grab rails, so all the bolts are too short unless I take the grab rails off. I would order without quick release or maybe universal (less cost) and buy my own bolts. Bags were also closer to 9 inches wide overall.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Saddlemen Rigid-Mount Specific-Fit Quick-Disconnect Desperado Saddlebags - 3501-0404
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|