Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag - 3501-0322
- Part #: 506880
- Manufacturer Part #: 3501-0322
- Our Price: $157.00
Email me when in stock
Overview of Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag - 3501-0322
- Saddlestow is the line of motorcycle luggage designed to be at home on American roads
- Saddlestow luggage is constructed of ballistic nylon or SaddleTuff and leather-like panels
- Standard features include leather or vinyl trim, internal shelves, backpack straps, large openings for easy access and packing, extra pockets and mesh organizers
- This bag is designed to fit perfectly between the rider and Tour-Pack on the back seat of all Dresser models
- Fully rigid; can be leaned against, even when empty
- Includes carry handle and backpack straps for easy carrying off bike, full-size top opening for easy packing, insulated cooler pouches and side mesh pouches perfect for maps
- Top accessory straps can be used for attaching roll bag or for strapping on your jacket, etc.
- Made from UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and leather-like vinyl panels
- Dimensions: 18.5 in. H x 21 in. W x 19 in. D; measures 4,100 cubic inches
NOTE: All saddlebags must be supported by a saddlebag support. All sissy bags must be supported by a luggage rack
(1) 1200 denier saddle tuff back seat bag with leather like vinyl panels (no rain cover included)
(1) 1 in. nylon webbing adjustable shoulder strap with 2 in. wide shoulder pads and (2) Plastic swivel snap clips
(2) Adjustable 1 in. nylon webbing straps with (2) steel swivel snap clips and (2) plastic snap lock connectors
(1) Adjustable 1 in. nylon webbing strap with (1) male plastic snap clip and (1) plastic snap lock connector
(1) Small padlock
|Type||Rear Seat Bag|
Specs for Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag - 3501-0322
|Type||Rear Seat Bag|
Reviews for Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag - 3501-0322
It's a big box. You have a lot of room for storage. The 3 side pockets are kind of small and lined with insulation. This thing should have more regular pockets for storage. I returned it because I couldn't open the tour pak lid without tilting out of the way and the small pockets seemed sort of useless. I ordered a BR3400 and I am much more satisfied with it. I ride a HD Electra glideI would recommend this item to a friend.
This is a good purchase - good quality, perfect for holding one week's worth of clothes and sundry items for a longer cruise. Satisfied with purchase.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Fits my bagger perfectly. Lots of room and I like that the front pockets are thermally lined to keep anything you put in it nice and cold or nice and hot for the winter.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Heavy fabric, lots of strapping and tie downs, huge capacity, fits nicely on the rear seat of the ultra classic. Well worth the money.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I wish that I would have bought this bag years ago. I think that I may have sold one during breakfast in MN on my way home from Sturgis.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Since we both ride and at times he has wanted to use my roll bag that I use on my bike, for some of his trips, I thought I would get him one that was made to go on the passenger seat, since it never gets used. He loved it and if I need a little more room I know I can help fill his up.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Best Deal for Long Trips
I purchased this item for a 2,000 mile trip. It is fantastic. I attached it to the rear seat of my Victory Cross Roads and it fits like a glove. Backrest is just right and it holds an amazing amount of cargo. Works well as a backpack to get it from bike to hotel room and back. I wish it had some reflective material on upper edge, but that's easily fixed. It is not waterproof, but the size is exactly the size of a lawn leaf garbage bag. I simply carried a couple extra and covered it neatly if it was going to rain.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I could not believe it could be rain proof, but it was. Great fit and lots of room. I used this to carry into the motel and saved the bike for weather gear.I would recommend this item to a friend.