Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag - 3501-0322
- Part #: 506880
- Manufacturer Part #: 3501-0322
- MSRP Price: $156.95
- Our Price: $127.31 *
*Oversize fee of $10.00 applies. (details)
Overview of Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag - 3501-0322
- Saddlestow is the line of motorcycle luggage designed to be at home on American roads
- Saddlestow luggage is constructed of ballistic nylon or SaddleTuff and leather-like panels
- Standard features include leather or vinyl trim, internal shelves, backpack straps, large openings for easy access and packing, extra pockets and mesh organizers
- This bag is designed to fit perfectly between the rider and Tour-Pack on the back seat of all Dresser models
- Fully rigid; can be leaned against, even when empty
- Includes carry handle and backpack straps for easy carrying off bike, full-size top opening for easy packing, insulated cooler pouches and side mesh pouches perfect for maps
- Top accessory straps can be used for attaching roll bag or for strapping on your jacket, etc.
- Made from UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and leather-like vinyl panels
- Dimensions: 18.5 in. H x 21 in. W x 19 in. D; measures 4,100 cubic inches
NOTE: All saddlebags must be supported by a saddlebag support. All sissy bags must be supported by a luggage rack
(1) 1200 denier saddle tuff back seat bag with leather like vinyl panels (no rain cover included)
(1) 1 in. nylon webbing adjustable shoulder strap with 2 in. wide shoulder pads and (2) Plastic swivel snap clips
(2) Adjustable 1 in. nylon webbing straps with (2) steel swivel snap clips and (2) plastic snap lock connectors
(1) Adjustable 1 in. nylon webbing strap with (1) male plastic snap clip and (1) plastic snap lock connector
(1) Small padlock
|Type||Rear Seat Bag|
Specs for Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag - 3501-0322
|Type||Rear Seat Bag|
Reviews for Saddlemen BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag - 3501-0322
This is a good purchase - good quality, perfect for holding one week's worth of clothes and sundry items for a longer cruise. Satisfied with purchase.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Fits my bagger perfectly. Lots of room and I like that the front pockets are thermally lined to keep anything you put in it nice and cold or nice and hot for the winter.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Heavy fabric, lots of strapping and tie downs, huge capacity, fits nicely on the rear seat of the ultra classic. Well worth the money.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I wish that I would have bought this bag years ago. I think that I may have sold one during breakfast in MN on my way home from Sturgis.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Since we both ride and at times he has wanted to use my roll bag that I use on my bike, for some of his trips, I thought I would get him one that was made to go on the passenger seat, since it never gets used. He loved it and if I need a little more room I know I can help fill his up.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Best Deal for Long Trips
I purchased this item for a 2,000 mile trip. It is fantastic. I attached it to the rear seat of my Victory Cross Roads and it fits like a glove. Backrest is just right and it holds an amazing amount of cargo. Works well as a backpack to get it from bike to hotel room and back. I wish it had some reflective material on upper edge, but that's easily fixed. It is not waterproof, but the size is exactly the size of a lawn leaf garbage bag. I simply carried a couple extra and covered it neatly if it was going to rain.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I could not believe it could be rain proof, but it was. Great fit and lots of room. I used this to carry into the motel and saved the bike for weather gear.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Best Bike bag I own!
This is the perfect size for the back of my Ultra Classic. It will hold most of your gear and leave room to keep those riding essentials in the saddle bags and tour pack to get at quickly. Also serves very nicely as a backrest on those long haul trips. Nice looking, well constructed...an all around great purchase!I would recommend this item to a friend.