Overview of S&S Super E Carb - 11-0420
- Designed exclusively for Harley-Davidson Big Twin and Sportster engines
- Butterfly-type carbs with a fully adjustable idle mixture screw and a changeable mid-range and high speed jet
- Fully adjustable accelerator pump and a variable enrichment/fast idle device for improved throttle response, engine starting and warm-ups
- Super E has a 1 7/8" (47.6mm) throat at the butterfly and a 1 9/16" (39.6mm) venturi and is recommended for use on any displacement Big Twin or Sportster
- If you are not sure which carburetor to use, we suggest the 1 7/8" Super E
NOTE: S&S Super E and G carburetors require the use of a two-cable, pull open-pull closed throttle assembly. If your bike is not equipped with one, a two-cable system must be purchased separately.
Specs for S&S Super E Carb - 11-0420
Reviews for S&S Super E Carb - 11-0420
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.
Instructions and Media for S&S Super E Carb - 11-0420
|Tech Tip: S&S Cycle - Super E&G Carb Setup||Instructional Video||6:22|
|Tech Tip: S&S Cycle - Carb Jetting and Tuning Super E&G Carburetor||Instructional Video||17:25|
|Tech Tip: Drag Pipes Carb Jetting and Troubleshooting||Instructional Video||11:46|
|360 Image-1||360° Image|