Overview of S&S Cycle Stock Bore Twin Cam Engine Case for Twin Cam A Engines - 106-4039
- Twin Cam "A" engine cases for stock H-D chassis only
- Feature greater overall strength than stock crankcases
- Strong, dependable Timken-style sprocket shaft bearings
- Clearanced for strokes up to and including 5 in.
- All passages between the crankcase cam support plate are O-ring sealed
- Compatible with most stock components
- Cam chest has clearance for up to .675 in. lift cams
- Include S&S crankcase breather reed valve designed to eliminate oil carry-over and oil scavenging problems
- Rear motor mount bolts directly to the stock transmission; fully compatible with the stock primary, charging system, and other stock components
- Available with stock bore (ideal for replacement applications) and 4-1/8 in. bore with stock stud pattern (ideal for custom applications and for use with the S&S 124 in. Hot Set Up Kit)
- Available with silver powder-coat finish
- Include Manufacturer's Statement of Origin (MSO)
- Made in the U.S.A.
For Twin Cam "A" engines 99-06 (except Dyna 06)
Installation in FLT 99-06 models requires oil line installation kit PART NO. 14-9987, but the stock transmission cover may be used.
Installation in Dyna 99-05 models require oil line installation kit PART NO. 14-0245.
This project requires a skilled technician. It is the responsibility of the person assembling the parts to check all clearances and assembly specifications.
This item ships 3-4 business days after order is processed
Specs for S&S Cycle Stock Bore Twin Cam Engine Case for Twin Cam A Engines - 106-4039
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):