Overview of S&S Cycle Super G Carb - 11-0421
- Designed exclusively for Harley-Davidson Big Twin and Sportster engines
- Butterfly-type carbs with a fully adjustable idle mixture screw and a changeable mid-range and high speed jet
- Fully adjustable accelerator pump and a variable enrichment/fast idle device for improved throttle response, engine starting and warm-ups
- Super G has a 2 1/16" (52.3mm) throat at the butterfly and a 1 3/4" (44.5mm) venturi and is recommended for use on 74 cubic inch engines and larger where high performance modifications have been done or are planned (not recommended for smaller, lower compression engines)
- If you are not sure which carburetor to use, we suggest the 1 7/8" Super E
NOTE: S&S Super E and G carburetors require the use of a two-cable, pull open-pull closed throttle assembly. If your bike is not equipped with one, a two-cable system must be purchased separately.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for S&S Cycle Super G Carb - 11-0421
|Color - Primary
||Carburetor - Butterfly
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):