Overview of S&S Cycle Heavy-Duty Connecting Rod Set - 34-7800
- These high-quality, heavy-duty rod sets are complete and ready for you to install
- Set contains front and rear rods, crankpin and nuts, steel cages and roller bearings
- Both front and rear rods are deep-forged and heat-treated, .120 in. wider than stock in the I-beam section and feature rod-to-rod clearance to accommodate strokes up to and including 5 in.
- To help maintain the oil film on thrust faces, the crankpin features two oil holes and four slots ground on each side of the throw ends
- For XL 86-99 (.792 wrist pin)
NOTE: Installation of rod sets may require additional clearancing of flywheels and cases.
(2) Connecting rods
(2) Crankpin hex nuts
(2) 7/16" High Bearing cages
(1) 5/8" High bearing cage
(17) 7/16" High roller bearings
(34) 1/4" High roller bearings
(1) .02 Fl. Oz. Tube of LocTite® retaining compound
Specs for S&S Cycle Heavy-Duty Connecting Rod Set - 34-7800
Cross reference number(s):